Webbers, as one of the oldest law firms in the Free State, handles legal challenges and issues on behalf of its clients in a professional and courteous manner. For more information please click here.
Did you know?
- Buying Your First House – An Action Plan
- Drunk Driving Arrest: Damages For Sexual Assault In Cell
- “You’re Fired For Misconduct” V “No, I Resign” – Who Wins?
- Do You Need A Will?
- Your Body Corporate And Arrear Levies: To Sequestrate Or Not To Sequestrate?
- Suing Your Security Company: The Case Of A Burgled Butchery
- Property Scams – Beware (Cyber) Wolves In Sheep’s Clothing!
- Lending Money Repayable “On Demand”: Beware Prescription!
- What Happens If You Cancel Your Lease Early?
- Road Rage – Sue, And Report It!
- Whistleblowers: What If Your Disclosure Is Factually Wrong?
- Life Partners: Beware The “Common Law Marriage” Myth!
- The Constitutional Court’s decision to legalise the private use of cannabis
- Facebook Defamation – The Truth Is Not Enough!
- Landlord V Tenant: Consider The Tribunal Dispute Resolution Option
- Bitcoin and the Law – Is It Legal, What About Tax, and Can You Leave it to Your Heirs?
- When Is Dismissal Fair For A Fake CV?
- From The Horse’s Mouth: House Sales And The VAT Increase
- POPI: An Existing Risk, A Right Royal Ruckus, And The EU Deadline
- Do You Read Online Terms And Conditions? You Should And Here’s Why
- How To Avoid Disputes Over Jointly Owned Property
- Can You Still Sell As Is? CPA v The Voetstoots Clause
- Maintenance Defaulters – No Place To Hide
- Mozambique is addressing economic reform in a big way in 2018
- Kenya’s economy forecasted to grow in 2018
- Zimbabwe holds massive potential for private equity investors
- Botswana: How to be a prudent creditor
- Tax agreement between China and Republic of Congo
- Uganda’s Social Media Tax is here to stay
- Angola to change foreign investment policies to woo investors