Webbers, as one of the oldest law firms in the Free State, handles legal challenges and issues on behalf of its clients in a professional and courteous manner. For more information please click here.
Did you know?
If you would like to join our firm, please visit our Career Opportunities section by following this link.
- Meter wars: a consumer strikes back
- Companies: how private are shareholders’ details?
- Employees: must you report wrongdoers? A violent strike illustrates
- Property agreements – an alteration could sink your sale!
- Copyright in cyberspace: new guidelines for online publishers Property and trusts – be careful!
- Are fathers entitled to materity leave?
- The Fairness Of A Zero Tolerance Policy
- Muslim Marriages
- Aanhegtings En Toebehore Aan Eiendom Wat Verkoop Word – Wat Bly En Wat Mag Gly
- Property And Tax Guide 2016/2017
- The Right To Assisted Dying
- Business Rescue Proceedings
- Marriage In South Africa: Out Of Community Of Property
- Arbitration: The Relationship Between Arbitration Tribunals and the Courts Tue, Oct 25, 2016
- Legal Framework Governing Black Township Properties in KwaZulu-Natal Tue, Oct 25, 2016
- Medical Schemes' Right to Privacy Tapered in Favour of Registrar's Powers of Inspection Tue, Oct 25, 2016
- When is a Debt Due Under a Demand Loan Facility Tue, Oct 25, 2016
- Worldwide: Tech, Not Natural Resources, Dominating Finance Indaba - Ogier Thu, Oct 20, 2016
South African News
- Students, academics march on Parliament Wed, Oct 26, 2016
- EFF slams NCOP 'thuggery' Wed, Oct 26, 2016
- Zuma: Gordhan intervention would be wrong Wed, Oct 26, 2016
- What rating agencies expect from budget Segment 01 Tue, Oct 25, 2016
- IMF urges African countries to cut deficits Segment 01 Tue, Oct 25, 2016
- Uganda: Why Lukwago, FDC Said No to Museveni Meeting Wed, Oct 26, 2016
- East Africa: Uganda, South Sudan Deploy Along Common Border Wed, Oct 26, 2016
- Uganda: Police Stuck With 50 Big Cars At Central Station Wed, Oct 26, 2016
- The Gambia joins African queue to leave ICC Wed, Oct 26, 2016
- Private or public? Wed, Oct 26, 2016