Webbers, as one of the oldest law firms in the Free State, handles legal challenges and issues on behalf of its clients in a professional and courteous manner. For more information please click here.
Did you know?
If you would like to join our firm, please visit our Career Opportunities section by following this link.
- Your Body Corporate And Arrear Levies: To Sequestrate Or Not To Sequestrate?
- Suing Your Security Company: The Case Of A Burgled Butchery
- Property Scams – Beware (Cyber) Wolves In Sheep’s Clothing!
- Lending Money Repayable “On Demand”: Beware Prescription!
- What Happens If You Cancel Your Lease Early?
- Road Rage – Sue, And Report It!
- Whistleblowers: What If Your Disclosure Is Factually Wrong?
- Life Partners: Beware The “Common Law Marriage” Myth!
- How to Escape from a Property Suretyship
- Changing Your Surname – Your Choices on Marriage, Divorce and Widowhood
- Depressed and Dismissed – A Hard Lesson for a Hard Employer
- Suing an Insolvent Debtor – Can You Recover from his Trust?
- Facebook Defamation – The Truth Is Not Enough!
- Landlord V Tenant: Consider The Tribunal Dispute Resolution Option
- Bitcoin and the Law – Is It Legal, What About Tax, and Can You Leave it to Your Heirs?
- When Is Dismissal Fair For A Fake CV?
- From The Horse’s Mouth: House Sales And The VAT Increase
- POPI: An Existing Risk, A Right Royal Ruckus, And The EU Deadline
- Do You Read Online Terms And Conditions? You Should And Here’s Why
- How To Avoid Disputes Over Jointly Owned Property
- Can You Still Sell As Is? CPA v The Voetstoots Clause
- Maintenance Defaulters – No Place To Hide
- Mozambique is addressing economic reform in a big way in 2018
- Kenya’s economy forecasted to grow in 2018
- Zimbabwe holds massive potential for private equity investors
- Botswana: How to be a prudent creditor
- Botswana: Understanding The Electronic Communications and Transactions Act
- An Outlook on Africa 2018
- Zambia: Trade, transport and agriculture assisted through wide-ranging policy reforms