Webbers, as one of the oldest law firms in the Free State, handles legal challenges and issues on behalf of its clients in a professional and courteous manner. For more information please click here.
Did you know?
If you would like to join our firm, please visit our Career Opportunities section by following this link.
- Property agreements – an alteration could sink your sale!
- Copyright in cyberspace: new guidelines for online publishers Property and trusts – be careful!
- The Panama Papers, Sars And The (Proposed) New Svdp
- Beware, Nothing Lasts Forever (Not Even Powers Of Attorney From your Aging Parents)
- Employees: Are Your Social Media Posts Private?
- Claimants win first round of South African silicosis class action Thu, Jun 23, 2016
- Employer employee consultation: no longer the exclusive domain of labour law as competition law creeps in Wed, Jun 22, 2016
- Local content requirements in the extractive industry: a double-edged sword Wed, Jun 22, 2016
- South Africa: Prescription Alert! - Clyde & Co Wed, Jun 15, 2016
- South Africa: Legitimate Expectation Doctrine: Form Over Substance? - Clyde & Co Tue, Jun 07, 2016
South African News
- Vuwani not conducive for learning Mon, Jun 27, 2016
- Limpopo MEC Joy Matshoge dies in crash Sun, Jun 26, 2016
- ANCYL wants a female president Sun, Jun 26, 2016
- Understanding the Brexit impact on financial markets Segment 01 Fri, Jun 24, 2016
- Pound hits 31-year low; UK bonds sell off sharply Segment 01 Fri, Jun 24, 2016
- East Africa: East Africa Telecoms Top Cyber Attacks Targets Mon, Jun 27, 2016
- Nigeria: 19 States Offer Land for Govt's Housing Project Mon, Jun 27, 2016
- Africa: Tanzania-Zambia Railway Authority Strikes 48 Million Litres Deal Mon, Jun 27, 2016
- Mane medical as Liverpool agree fee Mon, Jun 27, 2016
- Tear gas wars Mon, Jun 27, 2016