Webbers, as one of the oldest law firms in the Free State, handles legal challenges and issues on behalf of its clients in a professional and courteous manner. For more information please click here.
Did you know?
If you would like to join our firm, please visit our Career Opportunities section by following this link.
- Buying and Selling Property: Who Pays the Taxman?
- Creditors: When Can You Use a Liquidation Application to Collect Debt?
- Barking dogs driving you batty? Noisy neighbours and the interdict option
- Starting a Business in 2017: The Private Company Option
- Buying to Build in a Development? Read This
- Signing Surety – The Sting’s in the Tail
- Buy That House! You’re off the Hook for the Seller’s Municipal Debts
- Getting Married? Don’t Forget the Legal Consequences
- Two minutes to a swimming pool tragedy and a R62m damages claim
- Domestic Workers’ Wages up 1 December
- Are fathers entitled to materity leave?
- The Fairness Of A Zero Tolerance Policy
- Muslim Marriages
- Aanhegtings En Toebehore Aan Eiendom Wat Verkoop Word – Wat Bly En Wat Mag Gly
- Property And Tax Guide 2016/2017
- The Right To Assisted Dying
- Business Rescue Proceedings
- Marriage In South Africa: Out Of Community Of Property
- South Africa: Can You Have Your Cake And Eat It? - KISCH IP Wed, Mar 29, 2017
- South Africa: Divide And Conquer - KISCH IP Wed, Mar 29, 2017
- South Africa: Who Owns The Rights To A Band Name? - KISCH IP Wed, Mar 29, 2017
- Avoiding 'genericide': how and when does a trademark become generic? Mon, Mar 27, 2017
- Will that clause protect you? Think again! Mon, Mar 27, 2017
South African News
- Motlanthe reiterates Kathrada's request for Zuma to step-down Wed, Mar 29, 2017
- Presidency clarifies attempt to intervene in Gupta case Wed, Mar 29, 2017
- Zuma to respect Kathrada wishes and not attend funeral Wed, Mar 29, 2017
- A few retailers under pressure – Foschini, Mr Price, Woolworths Segment 01 Tue, Mar 28, 2017
- Rand, gold stocks and banks react sharply to presidential shock Segment 02 Mon, Mar 27, 2017
- Kenyan Clifton Miheso complains to Fifa over gun-threat allegation Wed, Mar 29, 2017
- Congo-Kinshasa: Bodies of Missing UN Investigators Found Wed, Mar 29, 2017
- South Africa: Provincial Leader Questions 'Tsunami' Over Her Colonialism Tweets Wed, Mar 29, 2017
- Kenya: Somalia Re-Launches Direct Flights From Mogadishu to Nairobi Wed, Mar 29, 2017
- Ahmed Kathrada funeral: South Africa's Zuma asked to stay away Wed, Mar 29, 2017