Webbers, as one of the oldest law firms in the Free State, handles legal challenges and issues on behalf of its clients in a professional and courteous manner. For more information please click here.
Did you know?
If you would like to join our firm, please visit our Career Opportunities section by following this link.
- Facebook Defamation – The Truth Is Not Enough!
- Landlord V Tenant: Consider The Tribunal Dispute Resolution Option
- Bitcoin and the Law – Is It Legal, What About Tax, and Can You Leave it to Your Heirs?
- When Is Dismissal Fair For A Fake CV?
- From The Horse’s Mouth: House Sales And The VAT Increase
- POPI: An Existing Risk, A Right Royal Ruckus, And The EU Deadline
- Do You Read Online Terms And Conditions? You Should And Here’s Why
- How To Avoid Disputes Over Jointly Owned Property
- Can You Still Sell As Is? CPA v The Voetstoots Clause
- Maintenance Defaulters – No Place To Hide
- Are fathers entitled to materity leave?
- The Fairness Of A Zero Tolerance Policy
- Muslim Marriages
- Aanhegtings En Toebehore Aan Eiendom Wat Verkoop Word – Wat Bly En Wat Mag Gly
- Property And Tax Guide 2016/2017
- The Right To Assisted Dying
- Business Rescue Proceedings
- Marriage In South Africa: Out Of Community Of Property
- Mozambique is addressing economic reform in a big way in 2018
- Kenya’s economy forecasted to grow in 2018
- Zimbabwe holds massive potential for private equity investors
- Botswana: How to be a prudent creditor
- Botswana: Understanding The Electronic Communications and Transactions Act
- An Outlook on Africa 2018
- Zambia: Trade, transport and agriculture assisted through wide-ranging policy reforms