Webber Newdigate opened its doors in Maseru, Lesotho in 1978 and is the biggest attorneys firm in Lesotho. Webber Newdigate is a founding member of Lex Africa, the first and largest African legal network with member firms in 24 countries. To view Webber Newdigate’s website, click here.
Webbers, as one of the oldest law firms in the Free State, handles legal challenges and issues on behalf of its clients in a professional and courteous manner. For more information please click here.
Did you know?
We offer a variety of skills within the cannabis industry ranging from regulatory counsel, business advice, corporate finance, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, tax, litigation and property structures.
For more information follow this link.
- You Signed A Property Sale Agreement, Can You Still Accept A Better Offer?
- Directors At War And The Liquidation Option – A Tale Of Sibling Rivalry
- Business Rescue: Are Your Suretyships Enforceable? A R5.5m Lesson For Directors And Creditors
- Equal Pay For Equal Work – Can You Differentiate Without Unfairly Discriminating?
- More Courts Offering Mediation Options
- Security Estates: Can You Fine Speedsters?
- Accidentally Paid The Wrong Person? Lessons From A R862k Banking App Error
- Expats And Employers: Plan Now For The New Expat Tax Changes
- Estate Agents: Securing Your Trade Secrets (And Your Commission)
- Property Buyers: There’s A New Deduction From Interest Earned On Your Deposit
- Small Claims Courts – From 1 April You Can Sue For Up To R20,000
- Neighbours Building? Know Your Rights Re Plan Approval
- Your Dog, Cat Or Cow (Even Your Bees) Could Cost You Millions
- Employers: When Should You Sue Rogue Employees? A R33m Example
- Trustees At War: The Removal Remedy And Its Limits
- Traffic Fines And Admissions Of Guilt – Will They Earn You A Criminal Record?
- Property Buyers: Beware Unlawful Occupiers!
- Proving Your Claim In A Liquidation Or Sequestration – When You Should, And When You Shouldn’t
- Private Schools And Parents Behaving Badly – The Expulsion Option
- Property Developers Beware: Deemed Accruals Can Seriously Disrupt Your Cash Flow
- Youth Employment Service Initiative (YES Initiative)
- One Small Step For Africa
- Brexit: Trading Punches – But What About Trading With Africa?
- Mozambique: New regime on movable securities
- Mauritius Enhances And Strengthens Economic & Bilateral Ties With Mozambique
- Zimbabwe’s Ratification Of The WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement
- African Competition Law Developments In 2018 And The Outlook For 2019