Webbers, as one of the oldest law firms in the Free State, handles legal challenges and issues on behalf of its clients in a professional and courteous manner. For more information please click here.
Did you know?
If you would like to join our firm, please visit our Career Opportunities section by following this link.
- Meter wars: a consumer strikes back
- Companies: how private are shareholders’ details?
- Employees: must you report wrongdoers? A violent strike illustrates
- Property agreements – an alteration could sink your sale!
- Copyright in cyberspace: new guidelines for online publishers Property and trusts – be careful!
- Are fathers entitled to materity leave?
- The Fairness Of A Zero Tolerance Policy
- Muslim Marriages
- Aanhegtings En Toebehore Aan Eiendom Wat Verkoop Word – Wat Bly En Wat Mag Gly
- Property And Tax Guide 2016/2017
- The Right To Assisted Dying
- Business Rescue Proceedings
- Marriage In South Africa: Out Of Community Of Property
- South Africa: The Davis Tax Committee Issues Its Second Report On Estate Duty - ENSafrica Mon, Sep 26, 2016
- South Africa: No Looking Back For Section 13sex Of The Income Tax Act - ENSafrica Mon, Sep 26, 2016
- South Africa: Global Transfer Pricing Risk Management - ENSafrica Mon, Sep 26, 2016
- An employee who makes his bed must lie in it Mon, Sep 26, 2016
- The Labour Appeal Court has Confirmed that the CCMA has the Power to Issue Writs Mon, Sep 26, 2016
South African News
- Capitec continues to deliver growth despite challenges Segment 01 Tue, Sep 27, 2016
- MTN accused of illegally moving almost $14bn out of Nigeria Segment 01 Tue, Sep 27, 2016
- Remgro announces a 1-for-10 rights issue Segment 01 Tue, Sep 27, 2016
- Wits worker's death under investigation Tue, Sep 27, 2016
- Hlaudi back at the SABC? Tue, Sep 27, 2016
- Weighty issue Tue, Sep 27, 2016
- What Afropunk says about identity Tue, Sep 27, 2016
- South Africa: Political Interference Weakening the Rule of Law Tue, Sep 27, 2016
- Africa: AfDB Injects U.S.$1 Billion to End Youth Unemployment Tue, Sep 27, 2016
- Africa: When the Drugs Don't Work Tue, Sep 27, 2016