Webber Newdigate opened its doors in Maseru, Lesotho in 1978 and is the biggest attorneys firm in Lesotho. Webber Newdigate is a founding member of Lex Africa, the first and largest African legal network with member firms in 24 countries. To view Webber Newdigate’s website, click here.
Webbers, as one of the oldest law firms in the Free State, handles legal challenges and issues on behalf of its clients in a professional and courteous manner. For more information please click here.
Did you know?
We offer a variety of skills within the cannabis industry ranging from regulatory counsel, business advice, corporate finance, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, tax, litigation and property structures.
For more information follow this link.
- Small Claims Courts – From 1 April You Can Sue For Up To R20,000
- Neighbours Building? Know Your Rights Re Plan Approval
- Your Dog, Cat Or Cow (Even Your Bees) Could Cost You Millions
- Employers: When Should You Sue Rogue Employees? A R33m Example
- Trustees At War: The Removal Remedy And Its Limits
- Traffic Fines And Admissions Of Guilt – Will They Earn You A Criminal Record?
- Property Buyers: Beware Unlawful Occupiers!
- Proving Your Claim In A Liquidation Or Sequestration – When You Should, And When You Shouldn’t
- Private Schools And Parents Behaving Badly – The Expulsion Option
- Property Developers Beware: Deemed Accruals Can Seriously Disrupt Your Cash Flow
- Youth Employment Service Initiative (YES Initiative)
- Victims Of Corruption Take Heart – “Big Chief” Gets 15 Years Behind Bars
- Beware The Building Deadlines When Buying-To-Build
- Paternity Leave And Minimum Wages – How Will The New Laws Affect You?
- Lending to a Friend or Selling Property on Credit – Must You Register as a Credit Provider?
- Reporting Crime and the Defamation Danger: Lessons from the Workplace
- Firearm Owners: What to Do if Your Licence Has Expired
- Can I Have Pets In A Residential Complex?
- It’s “13th Cheque” Time Again: Must You Pay Annual Bonuses?
- When Is A Debtor “Insolvent”? A Case Of Arrear Maintenance Illustrates
- Travelling Abroad? Know Local Laws Or Risk Jail
- One Small Step For Africa
- Brexit: Trading Punches – But What About Trading With Africa?
- Mozambique: New regime on movable securities
- Mauritius Enhances And Strengthens Economic & Bilateral Ties With Mozambique
- Zimbabwe’s Ratification Of The WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement
- African Competition Law Developments In 2018 And The Outlook For 2019