Webbers, as one of the oldest law firms in the Free State, handles legal challenges and issues on behalf of its clients in a professional and courteous manner. For more information please click here.
Did you know?
We offer a variety of skills within the cannabis industry ranging from regulatory counsel, business advice, corporate finance, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, tax, litigation and property structures.
For more information follow this link.
- Lending to a Friend or Selling Property on Credit – Must You Register as a Credit Provider?
- Reporting Crime and the Defamation Danger: Lessons from the Workplace
- Firearm Owners: What to Do if Your Licence Has Expired
- Can I Have Pets In A Residential Complex?
- It’s “13th Cheque” Time Again: Must You Pay Annual Bonuses?
- When Is A Debtor “Insolvent”? A Case Of Arrear Maintenance Illustrates
- Travelling Abroad? Know Local Laws Or Risk Jail
- Selling Your House: Disclosing Defects
- Dagga – Just How Legal Is It Now?
- The Importance Of Directors’ Meeting Minutes – “Who, What, Where, When And Why?”
- Aging Employees: When Must They Retire?
- What To Do When Someone Dies
- Buying Your First House – An Action Plan
- Drunk Driving Arrest: Damages For Sexual Assault In Cell
- “You’re Fired For Misconduct” V “No, I Resign” – Who Wins?
- Do You Need A Will?
- Your Body Corporate And Arrear Levies: To Sequestrate Or Not To Sequestrate?
- Suing Your Security Company: The Case Of A Burgled Butchery
- Whistleblowers: What If Your Disclosure Is Factually Wrong?
- Life Partners: Beware The “Common Law Marriage” Myth!
- Property Scams – Beware (Cyber) Wolves In Sheep’s Clothing!
- Lending Money Repayable “On Demand”: Beware Prescription!
- What Happens If You Cancel Your Lease Early?
- Ethiopia’s Arbitration Law Challenges
- Tanzania: Court Of Appeal Clarifies Adverse Possession Doctrine
- Tax Agreement Between China And Republic Of Congo
- Mozambique is addressing economic reform in a big way in 2018
- Kenya’s economy forecasted to grow in 2018
- Zimbabwe holds massive potential for private equity investors
- Botswana: How to be a prudent creditor