Webbers, as one of the oldest law firms in the Free State, handles legal challenges and issues on behalf of its clients in a professional and courteous manner. For more information please click here.
Did you know?
If you would like to join our firm, please visit our Career Opportunities section by following this link.
- Collecting Arrear Levies: A New Risk for Your Body Corporate
- Directors and the “Delinquency” Danger
- Landlords v Tenants - Who Pays for Unauthorised Repairs?
- Creditors – Your Special Notarial Bond is Good for 30 Years
- Religious Discrimination in the Workplace
- Bad Bureaucrats - Threaten Them with Personal Liability
- Property: Do You Have Automatic Rights to Views and Privacy?
- Buying and Selling Property: Who Pays the Taxman?
- Creditors: When Can You Use a Liquidation Application to Collect Debt?
- Are fathers entitled to materity leave?
- The Fairness Of A Zero Tolerance Policy
- Muslim Marriages
- Aanhegtings En Toebehore Aan Eiendom Wat Verkoop Word – Wat Bly En Wat Mag Gly
- Property And Tax Guide 2016/2017
- The Right To Assisted Dying
- Business Rescue Proceedings
- Marriage In South Africa: Out Of Community Of Property
- South Africa: Blockchain Basics - ENSafrica Thu, May 25, 2017
- South Africa: Arbitration: In Pursuit Of Contractual Freedom Rather Than Its Limitation - ENSafrica Thu, May 25, 2017
- South Africa: King IV: JSE Listings Requirements Update And Implementation Dates Announced - ENSafrica Thu, May 25, 2017
- Business rescue, restructuring and insolvency: was your vote against a business rescue plan inappropriate and what effect does it have, if set aside? Wed, May 24, 2017
- King IV: JSE Listings Requirements update and implementation dates announced Wed, May 24, 2017
South African News
- Guptas dismiss leaked email reports as false Sun, May 28, 2017
- ANC NEC propose discussion for leadership race Sun, May 28, 2017
- Leaked Gupta mails reveal link to state capture Sun, May 28, 2017
- Tiger Brands aims to rejuvenate domestic business Segment 01 Thu, May 25, 2017
- Decorum Investments to grow SMEs, stokvels Segment 01 Wed, May 24, 2017
- Kenya: Maize Traders Risk Fine As Govt Moves to Shield Consumers Mon, May 29, 2017
- Rwanda: Amavubi Enter Residential Camp Ahead of First AFCON Qualifier Mon, May 29, 2017
- East Africa: Uganda, Tanzania Ink U.S.$3.6 Billion Oil Pipeline Agreement Mon, May 29, 2017
- Senegal advance to under-17 round of 16 Sun, May 28, 2017
- Bwalya predicts bright future for African football Sun, May 28, 2017