Webbers, as one of the oldest law firms in the Free State, handles legal challenges and issues on behalf of its clients in a professional and courteous manner. For more information please click here.
Did you know?
If you would like to join our firm, please visit our Career Opportunities section by following this link.
- Can You Still Sell As Is? CPA v The Voetstoots Clause
- Maintenance Defaulters – No Place To Hide
- Dogs (and Other Animals) Behaving Badly: An Angry Ostrich and a R6.75m claim
- TV Cameras In The Courtroom – Media Circus Or Public Right? Lessons From The Van Breda Trial
- Plot-And-Plan: Great Option, Just Beware The Building Deadline
- 7 Myths about making a will
- Are fathers entitled to materity leave?
- The Fairness Of A Zero Tolerance Policy
- Muslim Marriages
- Aanhegtings En Toebehore Aan Eiendom Wat Verkoop Word – Wat Bly En Wat Mag Gly
- Property And Tax Guide 2016/2017
- The Right To Assisted Dying
- Business Rescue Proceedings
- Marriage In South Africa: Out Of Community Of Property
- Mozambique is addressing economic reform in a big way in 2018
- Kenya’s economy forecasted to grow in 2018
- Zimbabwe holds massive potential for private equity investors
- Botswana: How to be a prudent creditor
- Botswana: Understanding The Electronic Communications and Transactions Act
- An Outlook on Africa 2018
- Zambia: Trade, transport and agriculture assisted through wide-ranging policy reforms