Webbers, as one of the oldest law firms in the Free State, handles legal challenges and issues on behalf of its clients in a professional and courteous manner. For more information please click here.
Did you know?
If you would like to join our firm, please visit our Career Opportunities section by following this link.
- TV Cameras In The Courtroom – Media Circus Or Public Right? Lessons From The Van Breda Trial
- Plot-And-Plan: Great Option, Just Beware The Building Deadline
- 7 Myths about making a will
- The R1m buffalo that died: a lesson in passing of risk
- Property sellers: Don’t pay “future rates”
- Evicting your troublesome tenant: More problems with PIE
- Trusts: New Directive On Independent Trustees
- Are fathers entitled to materity leave?
- The Fairness Of A Zero Tolerance Policy
- Muslim Marriages
- Aanhegtings En Toebehore Aan Eiendom Wat Verkoop Word – Wat Bly En Wat Mag Gly
- Property And Tax Guide 2016/2017
- The Right To Assisted Dying
- Business Rescue Proceedings
- Marriage In South Africa: Out Of Community Of Property