Webbers, as one of the oldest law firms in the Free State, handles legal challenges and issues on behalf of its clients in a professional and courteous manner. For more information please click here.
Did you know?
If you would like to join our firm, please visit our Career Opportunities section by following this link.
- 7 Myths about making a will
- The R1m buffalo that died: a lesson in passing of risk
- Property sellers: Don't pay "future rates"
- Evicting your troublesome tenant: More problems with PIE
- Trusts: New Directive On Independent Trustees
- Is Your Domain Name At Risk From “Drop Catching”?
- Your property sale agreement: Be careful how it is worded!
- Are fathers entitled to materity leave?
- The Fairness Of A Zero Tolerance Policy
- Muslim Marriages
- Aanhegtings En Toebehore Aan Eiendom Wat Verkoop Word – Wat Bly En Wat Mag Gly
- Property And Tax Guide 2016/2017
- The Right To Assisted Dying
- Business Rescue Proceedings
- Marriage In South Africa: Out Of Community Of Property
- Condonation for the late filing of an appeal Fri, Oct 20, 2017
- Insurers, beware the duty to speak! Thu, Oct 19, 2017
- South Africa: Protection For Whistleblowers In South Africa - Baker & McKenzie Wed, Oct 18, 2017
- South Africa: The Intention To Become A Substantive Search And Examination Office - Dennemeyer Group Wed, Oct 18, 2017
- Who can sell financial products in South Africa? Wed, Oct 18, 2017
South African News
- Zimbabwe:Child Marriages Draft Bill Complete Mon, Oct 23, 2017
- South Africa:Former Crime Fighting Chief Takes 'Involuntary Termination' to Constitutional Court Mon, Oct 23, 2017
- Southern Africa:Peacekeeping Troops' Arrival Imminent, State Insists Mon, Oct 23, 2017
- Kidnap diaries Mon, Oct 23, 2017
- Al Ahly thrash Etoile du Sahel to reach Champions League final Sun, Oct 22, 2017