Webbers, as one of the oldest law firms in the Free State, handles legal challenges and issues on behalf of its clients in a professional and courteous manner. For more information please click here.
Did you know?
If you would like to join our firm, please visit our Career Opportunities section by following this link.
- Buying and Selling Property: Who Pays the Taxman?
- Creditors: When Can You Use a Liquidation Application to Collect Debt?
- Barking dogs driving you batty? Noisy neighbours and the interdict option
- Starting a Business in 2017: The Private Company Option
- Buying to Build in a Development? Read This
- Signing Surety – The Sting’s in the Tail
- Buy That House! You’re off the Hook for the Seller’s Municipal Debts
- Getting Married? Don’t Forget the Legal Consequences
- Two minutes to a swimming pool tragedy and a R62m damages claim
- Domestic Workers’ Wages up 1 December
- Are fathers entitled to materity leave?
- The Fairness Of A Zero Tolerance Policy
- Muslim Marriages
- Aanhegtings En Toebehore Aan Eiendom Wat Verkoop Word – Wat Bly En Wat Mag Gly
- Property And Tax Guide 2016/2017
- The Right To Assisted Dying
- Business Rescue Proceedings
- Marriage In South Africa: Out Of Community Of Property
- Automatic exchange of information and insurance companies - a question of compliance Fri, Feb 24, 2017
- Novus actus interveniens. Fri, Feb 24, 2017
- South Africa’s ICC withdrawal notice declared invalid Thu, Feb 23, 2017
- South Africa: Africa Mobile Consumer Survey 2015/2016 - Deloitte Nigeria Wed, Feb 22, 2017
- South Africa: Tax On Profit-Sharing Loan Arrangements - Pieter van der Zwan & Associates Tue, Feb 21, 2017
South African News
- Police make 136 arrests amid xenophobic tensions Fri, Feb 24, 2017
- Crowds gather for anti-immigration march Fri, Feb 24, 2017
- 150 Officers deployed as anti-migrants march is set to start Fri, Feb 24, 2017
- Discovery interims to end-December 2016 Segment 01 Thu, Feb 23, 2017
- ‘My standout result of the day would be Bidcorp’ Segment 01 Thu, Feb 23, 2017
- Caf elections: Amaju Pinnick criticised for vote revelation Fri, Feb 24, 2017
- Caf elections: Fifa president Infantino has 'no say' in matter Fri, Feb 24, 2017
- Africa's top shots: 17-23 February 2017 Fri, Feb 24, 2017
- South Africa: Opposition Party Lays Charges Against Govt Over Al-Bashir Fri, Feb 24, 2017
- Zimbabwe: Ex-U.S. Envoy Says Trump, Mugabe Too Egotistic to Get Along Fri, Feb 24, 2017