Webbers, as one of the oldest law firms in the Free State, handles legal challenges and issues on behalf of its clients in a professional and courteous manner. For more information please click here.
Did you know?
If you would like to join our firm, please visit our Career Opportunities section by following this link.
- Meter wars: a consumer strikes back
- Companies: how private are shareholders’ details?
- Employees: must you report wrongdoers? A violent strike illustrates
- Property agreements – an alteration could sink your sale!
- Copyright in cyberspace: new guidelines for online publishers Property and trusts – be careful!
- Are fathers entitled to materity leave?
- The Fairness Of A Zero Tolerance Policy
- Muslim Marriages
- Aanhegtings En Toebehore Aan Eiendom Wat Verkoop Word – Wat Bly En Wat Mag Gly
- Property And Tax Guide 2016/2017
- The Right To Assisted Dying
- Business Rescue Proceedings
- Marriage In South Africa: Out Of Community Of Property
- Enforcing consumer rights through courts - must one first exhaust all other remedies? Wed, Jan 18, 2017
- The Western Cape’s Consumer Protector Wed, Jan 18, 2017
- The execution against the homes of indigent debtors Wed, Jan 18, 2017
- Does an employee in the public sector have the right to request reasons following an unsuccessful application for employment? Mon, Jan 16, 2017
- South Africa: Tax Considerations In Respect Of Loans To Trusts - Pieter van der Zwan & Associates Fri, Jan 13, 2017
South African News
- SAUS threatens to shut down UP Sat, Jan 21, 2017
- 'Guptas’ answering affidavit sensational' Sat, Jan 21, 2017
- ‘EFF is the only real option for black people’ Sat, Jan 21, 2017
- How does lack of funds impact your parenting? Segment 01 Fri, Jan 20, 2017
- Market a little weak; the rand a bit stronger. Segment 01 Fri, Jan 20, 2017
- Ghana/Mali: Ghana Eye Place in Last Eight of Africa Cup of Nations Sat, Jan 21, 2017
- Malawi: Give Me Names of Rotten Ministers, Malawi Leader Challenges Opposition Sat, Jan 21, 2017
- Ghana: Govt Softens 'Hard Stance' On Guantanamo Prisoners Sat, Jan 21, 2017
- Joel Matip: Liverpool defender welcome back with Cameroon - coach Sat, Jan 21, 2017
- Afcon 2017: Fate 'all in our hands' - Emmanuel Adebayor Sat, Jan 21, 2017