Webbers, as one of the oldest law firms in the Free State, handles legal challenges and issues on behalf of its clients in a professional and courteous manner. For more information please click here.
Did you know?
If you would like to join our firm, please visit our Career Opportunities section by following this link.
- Keeping employees safe from threats of criminal misconduct Mon, May 23, 2016
- Longer service, more pay - is this unfair discrimination? Mon, May 23, 2016
- Section 118 (1) the interpretation of ‘in connection with that property’ Mon, May 23, 2016
- South Africa: South African Gold Mining Class Actions Certified - Clyde & Co Fri, May 20, 2016
- South Africa: Competition Commission Prepares To Formally Initiate Another Inquiry - ENSafrica Wed, May 18, 2016
South African News
- Taste Holdings focuses inwards to maximise opportunities Segment 01 Wed, May 25, 2016
- Gold at seven-week low, platinum below $1000/oz Segment 01 Wed, May 25, 2016
- US and European banks lead the way up Segment 01 Wed, May 25, 2016
- ANC doesn't need bribes for votes - Cyril Wed, May 25, 2016
- NPA appeal success slim - Pikoli Wed, May 25, 2016
- VIDEO: Bitter taste of Tanzania sugar price rise Wed, May 25, 2016
- Migrant boat capsize caught on camera Wed, May 25, 2016
- Africa: Helen Clark, former New Zealand PM, in race for UN Secretary General Wed, May 25, 2016
- Nigeria naira devaluation plan queried Wed, May 25, 2016
- East Africa: Regional Competition Could Obstruct South Korea's Charm Offensive Wed, May 25, 2016