Our litigation department has an outstanding reputation amongst our clients and correspondents from all over the country. Having an excellent working relationship with the court officials, our department offers a world class service and can assist clients with confidence in all matters relating to litigation.
Our services include:
1. Civil litigation in the Magistrate's, the Regional and the High Court
2. Matters pertaining to divorce and maintenance
3. Matters pertaining to children's rights, adoption and custody
4. Court interdicts and urgent court applications
5. Claims against the Road Accident Fund (Third party claims)
6. Criminal litigation
7. Delictual claims
8. Contractual disputes
9. Personal injury claims
10. Medical malpractice claims
11. Insurance claims
12. Applications for liquidation, sequestration and rehabilitation
13. Employment law
14. Domestic Violence matters
15. Property disputes
16. Construction disputes
The High Court of the Free State is situated at the corner of Fountain and President Brand streets, Bloemfontein and can be contacted on 051 430 7041.
The Regional Court is situated at the corner of St. George's and President Brand streets, Bloemfontein and can be contacted on 051 506 1111.
The Magistrate's Court for the district of Bloemfontein is situated at the corner of St. George's and President Brand streets and can be contacted on 051 506 1111.
Frequently asked questions
High Court Practice Directives
Regional & Magistrate's Court Practice Directives
High Court Term Dates
- 30 January – 2 April
- 17 April – 2 July
- 31 July – 24 September
- 9 October – 17 December